It’s Monday! Rise and shine! Progressives have been in a position to cease the unconscionable lack of motion on the a part of Sens. Krysten Sinema and Joe Manchin, for now. The Jan. 6, 2021 tried coup d’etat might not be the GOP’s favourite topic as a result of so lots of them are implicated in doubtlessly felony conduct. Our pandemic threatens to final far longer than it ought to and no person wins if it does.
Listed below are a few of the tales you’ll have missed:
- Biden and House progressives turn back would-be Democratic saboteurs, for now
- GOP lies tied to rural Americans dying of COVID at double the number compared to urbanites
- Trump loyalists face Jan. 6 subpoena deadline, and committee is ready to make criminal referrals
- Conservatives attack veterans like Sen. Tammy Duckworth over disability tax exemption
- Arizona activists confront AZ Sen. Sinema in ASU bathroom, demanding she delivers on her promises
- COVID-19 must be eliminated, not become endemic, if America is to survive
- California governor signs eight police reform bills, accomplishing what federal legislators couldn’t
- Capitol attackers ran past reinforced windows to vulnerable ones. How did they know where to go?
From the neighborhood: